Friday, June 02, 2006

Trying to wake up


Good morning and happy Friday!

Darts - well - my teammate and I played well last night, but the guys we played against were just too damned good! Our team in general did well - at least held our own and tied the match. So that's something to be happy with I guess. It seems like we do better every week.

Playing last night helped my mood. Getting the blood tests yesterday - that's something I am going to have to get used to. It wasn't upsetting - didn't make me angry or depressed. It just kind of brought it all home again. Having blood tests is now a part of the landscape If anything was upsetting - was that the phlebotomist drew the blood from my throwing arm - and it felt like he stabbed me right in the elbow! I almost wondered if I would be able to throw without wincing in pain. It did feel better after and hour or so.

Anyway - I need a shower - think that will help my outlook a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home