Thursday, June 08, 2006

The good news and the not bad, but frustrating news...

I ran to the doctors office like I said I would and just asked to see the results of the most recent testing...

The good news is - I managed to decrease my viral load with natural supplements by a whopping 36%! I was amazed to see such a dramatic change. I hope it keeps working this way.

The not so great frustrating news is - they lost the t-cell count. It was disappointing to be sure. I really wanted to see a change in that as well...

In any case - it's good that I went in and found out the one lab was lost - easy enough to draw more blood and the result should be in tomorrow. I am not as optimistic about this result - mostly due to the amount of stress that I have had to deal with this last week, between travel problems and the destroyed PC, lack of proper sleep - etc...

I will keep you all informed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home