Thursday, June 08, 2006

Home again


I made it home - some fun things happened that made the trip seem worthwhile. I actually ran into my parents from Iowa at O'Hare! The timing that had to happen so that I would see them - one in a million? I had to come home early, miss the flight I thought I was booked on, took a woman I met on the plane to where she needed to be - just to be able to run into my folks.

It really made me re-think about how bad everything was this trip!

Today - I am going to try to go take a look at my most recent labs. Like I have said before - I plan on starting meds this week, but it would be good to know exactly how things are progressing. I am a little stressed about it, but hanging in there I think.

I will tell more when I have the info.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home