Sunday, June 04, 2006

Something that is bothering me today

It's still Sunday - and I am still having a hard day. I have been out, done some things that I thought might spark and improved mood. But I get home, sit infront of the computer and every other click reminds me of the ex. The problem is - he purchased and registered my computer for me using his name - I gave him the cash to do it - and now - there is no way to remove his name from the system without re-installing the system. This would mean that every application that I have purchased by download would be useless or limited in functionality.

It is frustrating to try and forget this guy and everything he did to me when I am constantly reminded by little things like this. I know that I won't be able to eliminate his memory, but to have all these constant little irksome reminders...

1 Comments:

At 8:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sugar, I know you know this: Go out and buy yourself an external hard drive. Back up every single silly thing on your computer. Reinstall your OS. Register as you. Re-load all your programs. And stop remembering him every time you log on, you masochist.
XO,
A.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home