Monday, June 05, 2006

The bags are packed...


The last week was at points, slow, hectic, fast-paced, enjoyable, emotionally draining and at points boring. That's what happens when I work from home. I am surrounded by my apartment for most of the hours of the day.

That changes today. I am leaving for work - which means flying out of town for 4 days. I am looking forward to getting back into a normal routine and the change of scenery. I probably won't have as much time to think about what is going on in my life... which is good, because I am waiting for the second set of counts to come back. Based on those - I will decide whether or not to start treatment.

I will try and keep up here with the blog. There is much to say based on some e-mails I received over the weekend.

Stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home