Friday, June 16, 2006

Day 1 of meds, side effects etc

Well - it was an intense day for me. I went to the pharmacy, got the meds - and rather than wait until bedtime as I should have - decided to take them right away.

At first - I thought - a little drowsy - nothing too much. I waited an hour, had some food - and then the drowsiness really kicked in! I thought it would be an hour nap tops. It was closer to 3. And the dreams! VIVID INTENSE DREAMS! It was like watching movies and trailers for movies the whole time I was asleep. It was surreal.

I woke up, took a shower - and I feel more normal now, but I think I am in for the night. I shouldn't push it, although - it's Friday and I really would like to do something.

I played with my video blog...

http://www.youtube.com/user/HIVTV

It's different than just sitting down and writing - a whole new experience. I kind of enjoy it, but I don't know how often I will really have an excuse to use it. I don't want it to be overkill.

I feel positive today - I am taking the steps I need to be healthy. There is still a part of me that is resistive to the whole med thing. I hope that will change as I get used to it.

People have been contacting me, supporting me, giving me advice, calling me an idiot for taking them so early in the day... All of them are appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home