Monday, June 12, 2006

Texas is Hot!


And not in the exciting sense. I think the high where I am is supposed to be 97 degrees - and talk about muggy...

I am still recovering from my funk yesterday. Maybe it's just because I am tired.

My laptop is either being repaired or I will be issued a new one. It depends on which shows up 1st, the new laptop or the motherboard for my old pc. I see pros and cons to each solution - but I still like the idea of a new pc.

I am not sure how long I will be here this week. I will definitely be home on Thursday at the latest, but might come home earlier, depending on the computer situation. Without a dedicated laptop, I am limited in what I can achieve, but still, they want me here. I am fine with that. I am hoping that a change of scenery will help me work out of the hole I got into yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home