Monday, June 12, 2006

On the Road Again...

All music aside - I am back to Texas for work. This has been a hell of a long week, and I am so hoping that this one goes better than the last.

I got a call last night from my team mate who told me that I shouldn't even bother to come down without a computer. But, I am hoping that I can have a new one fed-exed to me with the old hard drive installed. I will call about that today as soon as I arrive at my destination.

It has to be better this week. My mood can't go much lower and misadventures on the road haven't been that frequent before, I don't see why this week should be more or less eventful than others.

What I really want - is to get away from all the worries and doubts that have been battling in my brain. The HIV is relatively simple in the long run. It's going to be an issue of adhering to medications and living a healthier lifestyle. The medications will be easy. The healthier lifestyle bit will be harder.

I know I don't eat right. I have always been a light eater with a poor sense of appetite. I can go several days between meals with a snack here and there. It drives my friends crazy. I don't hate food - I love it. But it can be a hassle between preparing and clean-up when I don't even feel that hungry. This isn't a good sign, because I know that many anti-retrovirals don't do appetite good to begin with...

Anyway - I need to get out of here. The plane isn't going to wait for me as I found out several weeks ago!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home