Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Ahhh...

I am home (hotel) from work after a decent day. I finished my scheduled work early - left the client site to go to the corporate office, then took the last 2 hours of the day for myself. I did some minor shopping, had a good dinner and came back to the room to relax. I didn't realize it - but 2 of my favorite co-workers are just down the hall from me. They invited me to go to a place called 'Twin Peaks', a place I understand is very similar to Hooters. No interest on my end. I said if they would go to a place I know called 'Crotches' on the next visit, I would take them up on it. They declined. There is no such place, but most heterosexuals have certain ideas about the types of places gay folk like to go, so it's not a hard sell - so to speak...

I am coming home to Chicago tomorrow late afternoon. I am looking forward to it - always nice to be home after several days on the road. And it will be a long weekend - so hopefully there will be some fun things going on. I really hope for the chance to be able to live a normal relaxed don't think about HIV kind of life this weekend. I mean, I suppose it will always be a consideration - but I don't think that it will be a constant background noise consideration. I think that is a worthy goal to pursue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home