Sunday, May 21, 2006

Good Sunday Morning

Beautiful day out there! I am going out into the world for a few, see some sunshine and fresh air.

I went out last night - think I mentioned that yesterday. I am glad that I did, but it is still weird. A guy who had too much to drink - cute - told me I was extremely hot. It made me laugh... I told him to have another drink, then I would be incredibly hot. We both laughed and I moved on. In the meantime, there was a guy there who I flirt a lot with - but I have said it before - I am shy in that kind of situation. We smiled at one another, said hello - and well - that was it. Honestly - I think that is about as much as I can handle right now. Maybe later I will be better with this.

A nice guy contacted me yesterday after reading some of the blog. He gave me this link that I want to pass along. Thanks to ScorpioCMH for sharing! An interesting read - give it a look...

http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct/show/NCT00080106;jsessionid=5F2075BD849F92C9853BFAF4E03F21B8?order=1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home