Friday, May 19, 2006

Some problems

I am having a hard time today with some news I got the other day about somebody I know. I hate rumors - hard to know what to believe. The guy I heard it from isn't what I would call a trustworthy source - he always struck me as having kind of a cruel streak and would say things to hurt people, so maybe I just shouldn't trust the information. Maybe he was just trying see some pain in my face. I don't even want to say what it's about until I hear directly from the guy the rumor is about. I wrote him an e-mail asking about it. I hope he responds.

I don't mean to be vague - it's just... I want to be fair. Despite any problems I may have had with this person in the past, I prefer to assume the best about him. But in the meantime - here I am being plagued by yet another set of doubts. It ain't fun kids...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home