Thursday, June 29, 2006

Argh! redux...

So - it happens yet again. I get an angry e-mail from an older guy who is upset because I won't respond to a personal ad where all I see is genitalia. This guy goes on to tell me that I am collecting a lot of karma by not responding to other poz guys just because I am cute, etc.

Give me a freakin break. I have some self respect. I don't respond to pics that I find offensive just because somebody who is poz wants to meet me. I've got a dick too... should I respond just because a guy who wants to meet me has one as well?

I have standards. Why is it that some guys expect me to abandon my ideals now that I am poz? If anything, I feel the need to hold those ideals in a much stronger way.

The universe is a much stranger place than I imagined if this sort of thinking accumulates karma.

The way I see it, I would run the other way if a flasher approached me on the street. I don't think my reaction on-line should be any different.

1 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that person who talked about karma is obviously bitter and failing bigtime in his attempts to persuade you to agree with his rationale. stay fabulous you've got a good cute head on your shoulders!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home