Tuesday, June 27, 2006

So I know that I have mentioned this before. It bugs me when guys try to chat with me and expect me to want to have sex with them.

It reached a new low. Now, I am supposed to be grateful when someone that I am not attracted to, wants to have sex with me - because I am HIV positive...

OK. As far as I am concerned - not that much has changed from 2 months ago. Certainly, there are new complications. But to think that my standards dropped significantly from then to now just strikes me as odd. From this point of reasoning, I should have sex with just about anybody because I am positive. The way they see it, my self-esteem must have dropped to the point I should be happy if a mangy old dog comes onto me.

Not going to happen.

I would rather go without for the 30 or 40 years remaining than have sex with people I find otherwise repulsive. I don't have a father complex, I don't find genitalia attractive removed from the people they are attatched to and I certainly don't find guys attractive who would prey on people who they see as newly vulnerable.

Anyway - bugged me - and I had to vent.

1 Comments:

At 8:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen to that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home