Wednesday, June 28, 2006

A bit more relaxed...

OK - so I over-reacted yesterday. I think it has to do with all the stress and fatigue of travel. Not that what I talked about yesterday doesn't bug me, but it shouldn't affect my whole day.

I have had a pretty good trip this week - at least so far. I went out and had a great dinner after a long day of work yesterday and spent an hour longer eating than I normally do. A lot of that had to do with good company. I do enjoy my co-workers!

Meds on the road haven't been an issue. The worst of the side-effects seems to have already passed, although anxiety still is an issue. I don't feel it this morning, but it does seem to hit for no particular reason off and on throughout the day. The only bad thing about not working from home is that I can't take the prescription xanax the doctor gave me - I still have to drive back to the hotel...

I am coming home tomorrow and will be home all next week for the 4th holiday. That's the good news.

The not so good news is that - coming up towards the middle of next month, I will have to leave for Texas, not on Monday, but on Sunday. They want me here bright and early at 8 AM for several training sessions (I provide the training this time) so - it's going to make for some long weeks. I don't mind so much. It's nice to be able to check into the hotel right away, relax, get food etc without working 1st.

It's time to get going to work, so - more later, but I do hope that you are all having a good week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home