Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Inspirations

There is no path. We make the path by walking.
Antonio Machado

I like this quote. It reminds me that my life is unique even though there are events in my life that are not. I learn as I go along. There are people that help me along this path, but it is still one I choose for myself.

Being HIV+ is a part of the path I had hoped to avoid, but now that I am on that path, I can never leave it. The best thing I can do for myself is to make the best decisions I can, so that this path doesn't go into dangerous territory. Relying on the experience of others who have been here is one way to do that.

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible."

-- St. Francis of Assisi, Preacher, Founder of the Franciscan Order

1 Comments:

At 10:12 PM, Blogger ripz said...

hey there,
Was browsing aimlessly when I am glad I came across your post.
You have such an optimism engulfing you that I realize that I have so much to learn from life. You are like a fresh leaf..a fresh breath of air..
My best wishes and prayers are with you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home