Thursday, May 18, 2006

One supplement I strongly recommend

May 14, 2006

I will break a rule and recommend one supplement. It is not and does not claim to be an anti-HIV supplement.

Let me start by saying, that the greatest threat to health is stress. Stress over time kills. Stress produces hormones such as cortisol that have all kinds of negative impact on body systems. There are several herbal supplements that reduce stress - the one I recommend is magnolia bark. It is a godsend for me. It is a non-addicting mild anxiolytic, that is, it reduces anxiety. It has made a huge impact on my quality of life. Please check it out. Anyone with HIV suffers from some amount of stress, so anything that can help reduce that, will minimize the negative effects that result. The following is a link to a site that offers good information on supplements. They DO NOT SELL the product.

http://www.supplementwatch.com/suplib/supplement.asp?DocId=2096

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home