Saturday, May 27, 2006

IMLWTF

I woke up at 5:30 this morning after going to bed at midnight. I don't know why my body insists on being up so early. I used to love to sleep in.

OK - so this is the weekend so many people seem to wait for - the official kick-off of gay summer, yes, I am talking about IML.

I don't get it personally. The ex took me to the IML mart last year, and I have to say, it was lost on me. Sex for me is awesome good stuff without having to do things to make it more interesting than it already is. I asked the ex about it - he said that it had to do with trusting your partner. Frankly, the ex talking about trust is like Martha Stewart giving a lecture on business ethics, but that's a whole other issue. I understand that some people find it very erotic - it's just not my scene. To me... it's just another form of drag and neither one tempts me very much.

But it does make for an interesting weekend.

I am going out tonight with my friend Mark and J. J just told me a week ago that he has HIV, has had it for 6 years and is doing very well with meds. We plan on doing dinner and going to one of the clubs afterwords. I am curious to see what the crowd is going to be like tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home