Thursday, May 18, 2006

Introductions

May 13, 2006

I want to welcome my best friend... Mark B. as my 1st reader. He and I are going out tonight to a local hotspot. I think it's important to keep going out. I have a tendency to isolate during difficult times. I think that would be counter-productive.

I should say - it was strange being hit on after I found out about my status. I thought about it - and told the guy about what I was going through. I was very impressed by his reaction - supportive - and said that we could still have fun...

We didn't. I am not ready for that just yet...

Also. I don't want to come across as recommending supplements over traditional western medicine. Only you and your healthcare provider can make that decision. It has to be right for you. And remember - this stuff doesn't come cheap. You will have to weight the benefits and risks before making this kind of decision.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at the e-mail list provided.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home